Drivers are the software that establishes the connection between your operating system and the hardware you manage. They are necessary for the entire computer system to work well, including your keyboard, computer mouse, and video card. If there is a problem with the drivers, it can have serious consequences. In this article, we have compiled a list of the best drivers so that you can automatically find the most suitable one for your system.
Driver Booster Review
Driver Booster is one of the best programs for autodetecting and updating drivers. Its principle of operation is incredibly simple and to start updating you only need to click one button. It will scan your system and show you which elements of your system need updating. It also updates important components in Windows that are directly related to games.
The main features are:
- User-friendly interface
- Huge database of drivers that are updated regularly
- Before updating your old drivers are archived
- It is possible to work even without an internet connection
DriverPack Solution Review
DriverPack Solution is notably different from the previous program because it can work without connecting to the Internet, while in Driver Booster this feature is available only in one version. DPS has two versions of the program:
- First – the program takes up 20 GB of your PC’s memory and when you download it, you can install drivers on any computer system
- Second – the program works with an internet connection, scans your PC, and downloads the necessary drivers from the network
- Offline and online versions of the program
- DPS also offers to install other useful programs, but unlike one updater they are not dangerous and not malicious
- You can perform an anti-virus check of your computer
DriverHub is a free-to-use utility that needs internet access to do its job. Using the program is very simple: you just need to click on the button “find now” and in just a minute the program will find drivers for each element of your PC, and you just need to click on the checkboxes of those drivers that you think you need to install.
- Although the program is free it has a large number of drivers for various equipment
- Uses only drivers from official sites when installing
- It is possible to roll back your system to a previous version if you do not like the way the drivers work
Driverfix detects and updates outdated drivers as they appear, automatically. But before it performs an update, it backs it up in the form of a zip archive. The program interface is designed in dark colors and very easy to use and all functions are easy to understand even for beginners. The price range is quite affordable, but the app lacks the additional features of VPN and other security features.